Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Help for Today: Faith
Text: Hebrews 11:1, 6


“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” We live in a world that puts great emphasis on the tangible. 2 plus 2 always equals 4 and c-a-t always spells cat. But faith…faith is much bigger than the tangible! It goes past what I see to what I know. It trusts a being much greater than any one of us. It helps your head rest easy on your pillow at night. I love this line from a movie I saw recently. “Seeing isn’t believing, believing is seeing.” Faith.

All the best and I hope this gives you “Help for Today”.

~ Clark Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment